I am an extremely picky eater. Not proud of it, but it’s just who I am. One of the reasons that I am so picky is that I’m a texture-eater. Even if something has a nice taste, I won’t eat it if it’s got a strange texture. You know, slimy food…gritty food….just can’t do it!
I also have this weird thing about fruit. I do love fruit, but I seriously can’t stand it once it’s been cooked, baked, or altered in any way. So although pineapple is my all time fave, it does not belong on pizza!
Let me tell you all about this strangeness with today’s list:
Foods That I Dislike:
2. Cheese. Except Parmesan and mozzarella…those are okay.
3. Beans of any variety. They just feel odd when you squish them in your teeth.
4. Watermelon. Also feels really odd.
5. Most spicy foods. I just don’t particularly like for my mouth to be on fire.
6. White milk, but I flippin’ LOVE chocolate milk! I’m like a six-year-old when it comes to my chocolate milk! Nesquick is a staple in our kitchen.
7. Lasagna. Too messy.
8. Tomatoes. My dad actually calls tomatoes vile weeds!
There’s so much more, I’m sure, but I just can’t list it all. It really is embarrassing. I can’t tell you how many times people have teased me because I don’t like pie or watermelon. They think I’m weird. But, oh well! I guess I’m just weird.
What foods do you hate? Am I alone on a lot of these?