I had a difficult time with today’s prompt. I was supposed to make a list of my random quirks. The thing is, though, most people don’t even know that they have quirks. They just live their lives, blissfully unaware that they’re “odd,” until someone “normal” points out the truth!
In the words of Stephanie Tanner, “How rude!”
So, after much thought, here are all of my random quirks that I can think of:
1. I only wash my hair every three or four days (it’s better for your hair, I swear!!)
2. I sing-talk…often…
3. The dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way, or I’ll unload it and do it the right way
4. My tv volume has to be at an even number
5. I have to chew with both sides of my mouth equally (so, if this bite is chewed on the left side, the next bite will be chewed on the right…sometimes I even mix it up and chew in intricate patterns)
6. I eat each thing on my plate one item at a time (for example, I’ll eat all the mashed potatoes, then eat all the broccoli, then eat all the steak…never mix food)
7. Speaking Of never mixing food, I love fruit, but I hate it mixed with other foods. Pineapple is awesome by itself, nasty on pizza. Pie is also out.
8. Another food one: I’m a major texture-eater. I won’t eat beans or watermelon (plus a ton of other foods) simply because they feel weird in my mouth.
9. My clothes have to be hung facing the left side of the closet (on the rare occasion my hubbs folds and hangs laundry for me, I have to remind him of this)
I can’t think of any others right now. To those of you that know me, would you care to shed some light? What are some of my other quirks? And, please, let me in on some of yours!