I love today’s prompt. It is so easy to complain and only see the dark side of whatever situation you’re facing, but it’s so much more difficult to see the light! Today’s prompt is forcing me to think real hard about the good things in life.
Reasons For Me to Be Happy:
1. Chocolate exists
3. Baby laughter
4. Snuggling under the covers on chilly winter mornings
5. Memes (especially Grumpy Cat) are a thing
6. Marsh and I are in good health
7. Despite my son’s glaucoma, he’s in good health
9. We have a huge, supportive family
10. I have siblings that I actually like
Because my family is having such a difficult week, it was nice to take a few minutes to think of good, happy things in my life. Things that make me smile.
What makes you happy?