For day 6 of my “31 Days of Lists” challenge, I’m to list off my pet peeves. My hope is that I’m not weird, and that some of you actually agree with me on some of these! If you read one and think, “Hey, I do that,” well…sorry, not sorry.
My pet peeves (not in order of most peevish):
1. Slow drivers
2. Saying “warsh” instead of “wash”
3. Actually, mispronunciation in general
4. People that I don’t know touching my baby (Seriously, folks! You don’t just touch people’s babies!)
5. People working in customer service wearing “unprofessional” clothing (i.e. shorts or yoga pants in the food industry…Big Town Hero, I’m calling you out!)
6. People who yell at cashiers, especially those who blame cashiers for price increases (waitresses, too)
7. When my husband washes one pair of jeans and says he ran a load of laundry for me
8. When my husband picks one or two items out of the wash to put in the dryer (he says he just needed to make sure those items got fully dried…)
9. People who end all sentences like they’re asking a question (valley-girl lingo)
10. People who put their phone conversations on “speaker” when they’re in a very public space
Okay, please say you agree with me! If you’re from the South/Midwest, I’ll forgive you for saying “warsh.” But as for the rest of these…ugh. Super annoying.
What would top your list of pet peeves? I’m really curious to see if I do something that bugs people!