I loved being pregnant. My sweetness is only four months old and I already want to be pregnant again! I also love being a mommy, and I definitely want to do it all again.
There were some cruddy parts of pregnancy, of course. But here’s a list of my 10 fave parts of being preggers!
1. Baby kicks.
2. Getting huge…and being totally ok with it!
3. Clear skin!
4. You can use it as an excuse to get out of a speeding ticket.
5. In fact, you can use it to get out of, or to get away with, anything!
6. People will do anything you ask of them, because you’re huge and incapable…or at least, that’s what you’re leading them to believe.
7. You can eat the things that you normally sneak, because they’re just plain weird…rice crispy cereal with chocolate milk, anyone? Hey, it’s okay! You’re pregnant!
8. You finally have the boobs you’ve always wanted! And you know they’ll only get better after baby arrives!!
9. Decorating the nursery! The most fun you’ll ever have decorating.
10. Seeing your little one squirm on the ultrasound monitor. It is truly magical to see his little nose and fingers!
Those were my favorite parts! Did I miss any parts of pregnancy that totally rocked? Let me know in the comments!